The HBCU is located in the lower level of City Hall in Huntington Beach. You can find City Hall on the Southeast corner of Main St. and Yorktown Ave. City Hall is across Main St. from Huntington Beach High School.
Huntington Beach Credit Union
2000 Main Street - Rm B272
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Office: (714) 536-6517
Fax: (714) 969-0817
Access your money almost anywhere at one of CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs including 7-Eleven stores, surcharge free with your HBCU Mastermoney debit card and pin.
- Monday - Friday:9:00am - 5:00pm
2021 Holiday Closings
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 18
- President’s Day: February 15
- Memorial Day: May 31
- Independence Day*: July 5
- Labor Day: September 6
- Columbus Day: October 11
- Veteran's Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving: November 25 and 26
- Christmas: December 24 and December 25
- New Year’s: December 31 and January 1, 2022
*Holidays falling on Saturday are observed by the credit union the preceding Friday while holidays falling on Sunday are observed by the credit union the following Monday.