The HBCU is located in the lower level of City Hall in Huntington Beach. You can find City Hall on the Southeast corner of Main St. and Yorktown Ave. City Hall is across Main St. from Huntington Beach High School.
Huntington Beach Credit Union
2000 Main Street - Rm B272
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Office: (714) 536-6517
Fax: (714) 969-0817
Access your money almost anywhere at one of CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs including 7-Eleven stores, surcharge free with your HBCU Mastermoney debit card and pin.
- Monday - Friday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year’s: January 2 (observed)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 16
- Presidents Day: February 20
- Memorial Day: May 29
- Juneteenth: June 19
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: September 4
- Columbus Day: October 9
- Veterans Day: November 10
- Thanksgiving: November 23 and 24
- Christmas Eve (observed): December 22 — Close at 1 pm
- Christmas Day: December 25
- New Year's Eve (observed): December 29 — Close at 1 pm
- New Year's Day: January 1, 2024
*Holidays falling on Saturday are observed by the credit union the preceding Friday while holidays falling on Sunday are observed by the credit union the following Monday.