The HBCU is located in the lower level of City Hall in Huntington Beach. You can find City Hall on the Southeast corner of Main St. and Yorktown Ave. City Hall is across Main St. from Huntington Beach High School.
Huntington Beach Credit Union
2000 Main Street - Rm B272
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Office: (714) 536-6517
Fax: (714) 969-0817
Access your money almost anywhere at one of CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs including 7-Eleven stores, surcharge free with your HBCU Mastermoney debit card and pin.
- Monday - Friday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 17
- Presidents Day: February 21
- Memorial Day: May 30
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: September 5
- Columbus Day: October 10
- Veterans Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving: November 24 and 25
- Christmas: December 23 and December 26
- New Year’s: December 30 and January 2, 2023
*Holidays falling on Saturday are observed by the credit union the preceding Friday while holidays falling on Sunday are observed by the credit union the following Monday.